Leveraging TAIQ’s proprietary tools, we provide actionable insights and implementable strategies to efficiently and effectively embed diversity with inclusion into cultural DNA.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
● Accelerate embedding inclusion into your organization’s cultural DNA.
● Empower organizations and their employees with actionable and tailored roadmaps.
● Drive performance and the bottom line with enhanced employee engagement, retention and development.
● Measure, drive, and track progress over time.
WHAT SETS US APART
● TAIQ goes beyond unconscious bias to conscious inclusion of all by all.
● TAIQ’s thought leadership spearheaded by experienced executive team.
● Holistic top-down (i.e., organizational lens) and bottom-up (i.e., individual behavioral perspective) approach.
● Ability to effectively assess and continuously measure both individual and organizational behavior.
● Scalable, cost-effective technology solutions, which provide personalized insights, recommendations, and tips.
● “Drip method” learning embeds inclusive behaviors daily through meaningful, brief touchpoints versus just one-off training.
OUR METHODOLOGY AT GLANCE
1. Diagnostic and Recommendations
A proprietary individual assessment and organizational survey to identify key focus areas and inform recommendations, actionable next steps and measurable progress.
INDIVIDUAL TAIQ ASSESSMENT
2. TAIQ Development Program
Embed TAIQ behaviors with “drip-method” of learning, with one- to two-minute touchpoints per day. Each week, one of eight TAIQ behaviors will be featured.
3. Summary Results and Next Steps
Presentation of summary results and comparison of individual and organizational scores relative to the beginning of the program. Discussion regarding path forward to foster continuous development and ongoing improvement.
Click to download our one-page overview
"We use TAIQ to measure and track our diversity & inclusion effort. The TAIQ approach is excellent as a way to map diversity and inclusion goals, needs and accomplishments"
– Daniel de Ontanon, CEO of Insigneo Financial Group